You can see the result before the surgery
To see the result of the work of your dentist without sitting in his dental chair is not a fiction any longer. At Schill Dental Clinic, we work with a method that is motivating for many patients, helping them to decide whether they will entrust themselves to us and undergo all the treatments. It is a Digital Smile Design method and the principle is very simple.
WHAT DOES DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN DO?
- Diagnoses the current condition of the patient, which is the starting point for the following procedures
- Shows what we can do and what procedures are necessary to use
- Shows the resulting teeth after all treatments and interventions with the help of technology
- You have coloured teeth from medicines you took as a child, or irregular, crooked or otherwise mechanically damaged teeth.
- You prefer to hide your smile, you are shy when in company with somebody else, and you do not show your personality in full.
- You are afraid of the dentist because you do not know what the result will be and whether the dental treatment process will be worth it.
However, if you see the result of our work before you even sit in a dental chair, you will certainly decide faster. You will simply know why you are undergoing individual procedures. In addition to the aesthetic result, which often shocks patients, the health aspect of your teeth is important. First of all, a nice smile is one that is healthy.
3 STEPS TO A PERFECT SMILE
In order to show our clients in advance how their smile is going to change, we have created a small photo studio at the clinic. We can design a new smile photo in minutes with a special technology. After you see your new smile in the picture, you decide whether to proceed to the second step - taking impressions.
If you choose to see the visuals live, then the imprints follow. You can do it right after the visualization. Dental technicians will create a new denture model based on previous visualization, so the client can try themselves what a perfect smile is. Then the planning phase of final solutions follows.
All the steps so far have provided the patient with time to decide what result they would like to achieve. After the patient approves, we continue further. The time and cost of dental treatment depends on the original condition. Some are just little aesthetic corrections, fillings, other require in-depth treatment or more complex procedures.